How To Enable Unknown Source In Kodi?
When we try to add new add-on the latest version of Kodi, Krypton we have to enable unknown source or 3rd party source. Because without enabling 3rd party source we can install add any 3rd party add-on to run. And nowadays 3rd party add-on works good and peoples showing high interest in such kind of add-on.
So, maybe you found any error while adding your favourite add-on on Kodi latest version. We are here with a guide How To Enable Unknown Source In Kodi. Do you want to know the steps? If yes then have a look of the guide below.
How To Enable Unknown Source In Kodi:
- First of all lunch your latest version of Kodi.
- Locate the system button and click on it.
- Click on system setting.
- Tap on the add-on.
- Now you will see unknown source button.
- Click on it and enable the button.
- It will print warning alert on Kodi screen.
- Tap on yes button and continue with it.
- You are done.
- Now install any add-on which you like as usual.
Now you can extract any add-on on your Kodi and enjoy unlimited streaming without any hassle. After reading the content now you can easily Enable Unknown Source In Kodi.